Why Use Ceramic Pro Coatings?
- Permanent Protection: Ceramic Pro is not a paint protection, wax, or sealant that will wash away
or break down over time. It is a nano-ceramic coating that forms a permanent adhesion to the paint and can only be removed through abrasion. No chemical will dissolve the
- Hardness above 9H: When the coat hardens it creates a surface that can withstand bug impacts and all sorts of light
scratches. The glass coat is above 9H on the Pencil Test Scale. This scale is used in the coating industry to determine a mineral`s hardness, 9H is the highest on the scale.
The coat will stay hard for a lifetime if maintained correctly.
- Chemical Resistance: The coating has a 100% resistance against the damaging containment's and harsh chemicals that a
car can be exposed to. Since chemicals does not do anything to the coating, the car will stay protected.
- Oxidation & Corrosion Resistant: Bare metal will oxidize and painted surfaces will not. Ceramic Pro´s protective coat protects
the paint and the metal from getting in contact with water and oxygen.
- Temperature resistance: The Ceramic Pro coating will not be effected under 1400 Fahrenheit.
- UV protection: Silkoxid, which is used in sun screen, is also used in Ceramic Pro’s products. The UV protecting keeps the paint,
rubber, and plastic from aging.
- Super Gloss: The shine from this product is not comparable to any other product on the market. It has to be seen in real
- Super Hydrophobic: When you talk about surfaces being hydrophobic you often talk about the water contact angle of the surface.
The higher angle the less dirt or liquid will attach to the surface. A drive in the rain will make the car look newly washed. This hydrophobic effect will last a lifetime if maintained
- SGS Tested: Ceramic Pro has been officially tested and certified by "SGS". SGS is the world's largest and leading inspection,
verification, testing and certification company trusted by millions.
- Origins: Ceramic Pro was originally designed for the oil industry and space industry, but expanded quickly into other industries such as automotive, marine, and aviation.
For more information, please visit CeramicPro.com.
Check out some of our work with Ceramic Coatings in the photo gallery below: